Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Beer????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PvtVile

PvtVile

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Las Vegas

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:03 pm

I think that beer is on topic, beer is just as Metal as an Yngwie Malmsteen album cover!

I would like to trade beer with people that are in other markets. I enjoy all types of rare beers, so if anyone has stuff that they would be willing to trade, I have lots of bombers that I would be willing to part-with for something I cant find in my area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
El Decapo

El Decapo

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-08-14

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:11 pm

In about two weeks my home brewed beer will be ready if your willing to try that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cuntcast.tk/
PvtVile

PvtVile

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Las Vegas

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Sure. Do you want me to send you some bottles or a grawler. What are you brewing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
El Decapo

El Decapo

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-08-14

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 pm

PvtVile wrote:
Sure. Do you want me to send you some bottles or a grawler. What are you brewing?
This brew is a brown ale with, brewed 5 gallons at a time with the addition of 2 pounds of honey. This beer will be alcoholic and sweet! I have plenty of bottles no need for that. What you lookin to trade? The beer will be bottled in a few 22oz bottles and a bunch of 12oz bottles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cuntcast.tk/
drdickinson

drdickinson

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-15

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:46 pm

how easy is it to brew your own beer? i might try that mead thing that gregg was doing :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Decapo

El Decapo

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-08-14

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:49 pm

drdickinson wrote:
how easy is it to brew your own beer? i might try that mead thing that gregg was doing :cheers:
Beer brewing is EASY! If you just follow the directions closely you should be set. Then you can start getting experimental with it, IE make your own recipe, add flavors to it, ect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cuntcast.tk/
PvtVile

PvtVile

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Las Vegas

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 pm

El Decapo wrote:
PvtVile wrote:
Sure. Do you want me to send you some bottles or a grawler. What are you brewing?
This brew is a brown ale with, brewed 5 gallons at a time with the addition of 2 pounds of honey. This beer will be alcoholic and sweet! I have plenty of bottles no need for that. What you lookin to trade? The beer will be bottled in a few 22oz bottles and a bunch of 12oz bottles.

I don't brew my own beer, but I have a bunch of rare stuff or I can send something from a local brewery/brewpub here in Las Vegas. What type of beers do you like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
El Decapo

El Decapo

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-08-14

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 pm

PvtVile wrote:
El Decapo wrote:
PvtVile wrote:
Sure. Do you want me to send you some bottles or a grawler. What are you brewing?
This brew is a brown ale with, brewed 5 gallons at a time with the addition of 2 pounds of honey. This beer will be alcoholic and sweet! I have plenty of bottles no need for that. What you lookin to trade? The beer will be bottled in a few 22oz bottles and a bunch of 12oz bottles.

I don't brew my own beer, but I have a bunch of rare stuff or I can send something from a local brewery/brewpub here in Las Vegas. What type of beers do you like?
I will drink anything! I don't like lagers or pale ales, besides thoughs anything will do. I'll keep you updated when my shits fully done and we'll work it out from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cuntcast.tk/
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

Posts : 116
Join date : 2009-08-14

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Beer???? MolsonEx

_________________
Beer???? Jack-coupon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drdickinson

drdickinson

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-15

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 pm

best beer i've ever had:

Beer???? Leffe_blonde
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PvtVile

PvtVile

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Las Vegas

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:08 am

shriffsheriff wrote:
Beer???? MolsonEx

Shriff I would have to say that Unibrue is the superior Canadian beer. Have you had it?
Beer???? Findumonde
Beer???? Unibroue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

Posts : 116
Join date : 2009-08-14

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 am

Yeah sure, ONE Unibroue is GREAT.
But Don't ever try a six-pack of Maudite or Fin du Monde,
the stuff is so RICH you'd be filled up and plump for DAYS

Did you knew that some tribes SURVIVED on beer (well a mixture
in between beer and bread) for years in the prehistoric times ??

Food (and drink) for thought!

_________________
Beer???? Jack-coupon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greggcarson

greggcarson

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 28
Location : Carrickfergus

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 am

If people want to trade beers I could probably post out some Harp if people want to trade beers
Harp is a northern Irish beer, no fancy frills, just a basic real pale larger.

I am also going to be starting mead soon, it will take about 5 or 6 months so get your orders in now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PvtVile

PvtVile

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Las Vegas

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

greggcarson wrote:
If people want to trade beers I could probably post out some Harp if people want to trade beers
Harp is a northern Irish beer, no fancy frills, just a basic real pale larger.

I am also going to be starting mead soon, it will take about 5 or 6 months so get your orders in now.

Some Harp would be good, but I think that can be found almost anywhere in America. Can you get some O'Hara's Stout by Carlow Brewing? I would be willing to trade some stuff that I am sure you would not be able to find in Ireland.:cheers:

Beer???? OH_Irish_Stout_Product_Shot

Put me down for some mead, I've yet to have any. How do you make mead? Is it just fermented honey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
greggcarson

greggcarson

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 28
Location : Carrickfergus

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:45 pm

PvtVile wrote:
greggcarson wrote:
If people want to trade beers I could probably post out some Harp if people want to trade beers
Harp is a northern Irish beer, no fancy frills, just a basic real pale larger.

I am also going to be starting mead soon, it will take about 5 or 6 months so get your orders in now.

Some Harp would be good, but I think that can be found almost anywhere in America. Can you get some O'Hara's Stout by Carlow Brewing? I would be willing to trade some stuff that I am sure you would not be able to find in Ireland.:cheers:


Put me down for some mead, I've yet to have any. How do you make mead? Is it just fermented honey?
I could look about for some more Irish things, I'm not too sure what isn't available in other countries, I'm actually surprised that harp is widely available I had always assumed it was mainly just uk.


Mead is made by putting yeast in water with alot of honey and leaving to sit for afew months, anything I have seen recommends 6 months, you can leave it less but in my experience it tastes better the longer left. You can also favor it with whatever you want, I might be making a butterscotch batch and a strawberry one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PvtVile

PvtVile

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Las Vegas

Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 pm

greggcarson wrote:
PvtVile wrote:
greggcarson wrote:
If people want to trade beers I could probably post out some Harp if people want to trade beers
Harp is a northern Irish beer, no fancy frills, just a basic real pale larger.

I am also going to be starting mead soon, it will take about 5 or 6 months so get your orders in now.

Some Harp would be good, but I think that can be found almost anywhere in America. Can you get some O'Hara's Stout by Carlow Brewing? I would be willing to trade some stuff that I am sure you would not be able to find in Ireland.:cheers:


Put me down for some mead, I've yet to have any. How do you make mead? Is it just fermented honey?
I could look about for some more Irish things, I'm not too sure what isn't available in other countries, I'm actually surprised that harp is widely available I had always assumed it was mainly just uk.


Mead is made by putting yeast in water with alot of honey and leaving to sit for afew months, anything I have seen recommends 6 months, you can leave it less but in my experience it tastes better the longer left. You can also favor it with whatever you want, I might be making a butterscotch batch and a strawberry one.


Yeah, I just went out today to a grocery store called Whole Foods and they had a six pack of Harp, but that butterscotch mead sounds fucking tasty! I need to learn how to make this stuff. Do you know any good mead brewing sites?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
Sponsored content




Beer???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer????   Beer???? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Beer????
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No Beer Bands

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metcast :: Other :: Swap and Trade-
Jump to: