Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burp

Burp

Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo) Empty
PostSubject: Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)   Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:43 pm

rofl
3 stars and flagged to all shit, its HUMOR!
In short: Chris made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)   Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 pm

:lol:

Everything I could of hoped for happened!

I need to send chooper my half of the split.... I also need to finish my other EP..... And work on my other other EP..... Fuck I'm lazy! :upset: :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
greggcarson

greggcarson

PostSubject: Re: Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)   Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:48 am

I think you need to drink more, teh fact you had teh drive and motivation to do this shows a lack of alcohol on your part.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)   Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm

greggcarson wrote:
I think you need to drink more, teh fact you had teh drive and motivation to do this shows a lack of alcohol on your part.
I was young back then! I'm more drunk and unmotivated now!
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)   Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dilapidated Hooker Twat - Your First Time (FULL Demo)
Page 1 of 1