Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin

PostSubject: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 am

i have had this duplicate CD lying around for over a fuckin year now and iv been tryin to get rid of it but no one likes them so i was hopin one of you suckers would be dumb enough to buy it from me.

If you interested we can nagotiate something resonable. a cheap sell or a TRADE perhaps
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metcast.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness", but I'll probably wait till september when I move out, to stop you sending retarded love letters to my parents the next time I say guns are dumb or post photoshops of me fucking your mom ;)

Last edited by Vulvarazor on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Vulvarazor wrote:
I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness", but I'll probably wait till september when I move out, to stop you sending retarded love letters to my parents the next time I say guns are dumb or post photoshops of me fucking your mom Wink
ah, you must be diminished2b

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:14 am

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:
I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness", but I'll probably wait till september when I move out, to stop you sending retarded love letters to my parents the next time I say guns are dumb or post photoshops of me fucking your mom Wink

Incorrect.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 am

Vulvarazor wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:

Incorrect.
Fraser!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cuntcast.tk/

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:48 am

El Decapo wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:

Incorrect.
Fraser!

Back to top Go down
El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

YAY! I R right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cuntcast.tk/
not Kange

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:56 am

Strapping Young Lad sux.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kangemusic.blogspot.com
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 pm

not Kange wrote:
Strapping Young Lad sux.

X1999999999999999
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah the Dev is only good solo
I love his newest album
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burp

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Again, I'm in if you accept chore points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 pm

GO FOR THE NAUGHTY BOX dim!!!!
Trade ANYTHING for it.
It maybe our ONLY hope of ever getting our hands on it!
rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burp

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Nah, I don't want no stink'n naughty box. Probably too slippery to even pick up anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 am

Burp wrote:
Nah, I don't want no stink'n naughty box. Probably too slippery to even pick up anyway.
as an admin i have a HAPPY trigger finger. youd better watch the FUCK out! or youll get fucking BANNED! youll get fucking PULVORAZED!

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 am

"No luls shall be had at Tom's expense."
Understood...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:12 am

Burp wrote:
"No luls shall be had at Tom's expense."
Understood...
fuck you. i know i could ban you, but it wouldnt do no good. you wouldnt care because your just SO much better then us stupid bumbbling un-kvlt un-troo dickhead kiddies, right? mysterious psuedo-scotish man of vocabulary and blackened mystique. your so fucking cool. i wanna be just like you when i grow up.

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 am

Always glad to inspire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greggcarson

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Fraser Watt wrote:
I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness"
Did you win that aswell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

ill trade you my copy of Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" for yours...mines a bit scratched up so it dont play well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   

Back to top Go down

Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metcast :: Other :: Swap and Trade-
Jump to: