Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats going on in that noodle of yours?

Go down 
+7
PvtVile
El Decapo
Hades
Huldrelokk
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Mike
antzcrx
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
antzcrx

antzcrx

whats going on in that noodle of yours? Empty
PostSubject: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 am

Work is slow, its fuckin hot, and whens lunch????
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 am

Yeah going on vacation I realize how much I hate children. When I have my first born I will lock him in the basement for 21 years
Then I will take him out and release him into the world
I won't have to deal with the adolescent bullshit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 am

my dream, as unrealistic as it is, is to not get married, but to have a "permenant girlfriend" that doesnt live WITH me but lives close by and hangs out with me whenever we want any day of the week. one that hates children too and wamts to have lots of wild sex. and will put up with MY music.
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

Sweet I just got let go...[/sarcasm] No

Last edited by antzcrx on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huldrelokk

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 pm

My dream, is to somehow save the life of a strip club chain owner, he will be so grateful that i saved his life that he will give me a sacrifice of 2 strippers each month that i will keep somewhere in the vicinity of my house (Mabye in teh attic or shed) and use to my pleasure. Also my neighbour happens to be a warewolf, so to appease him i just give him dead hookers.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Stop talking about dreams pussies. This thread is about whats going on with you nigga
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 pm

jest got done doing some trap shooting. got 22/25 on second round WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Diarrhea can be painful.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 pm

I went to a sushi bar today. Also some girl at a grocery store gave me her number. She was probably like 14 :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:19 pm

I did 2 days of work. And now I'm unemployed! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Mike wrote:
I went to a sushi bar today. Also some girl at a grocery store gave me her number. She was probably like 14 :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

whats going on in that noodle of yours? ToCatchaPredator
Back to top Go down
Huldrelokk

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 am

so, hh sends me an email and my fucking king diamong 12" isnt going to come, because they misplaced my shit, and im getting a nuns have no fun patch and an el nudo 7" instead.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:19 am

Hades wrote:
Mike wrote:

whats going on in that noodle of yours? ToCatchaPredator

:lol: :yum: :naughty:
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Huldrelokk wrote:
so, hh sends me an email and my fucking king diamong 12" isnt going to come, because they misplaced my shit, and im getting a nuns have no fun patch and an el nudo 7" instead.
what a bunch of kikes. that sucks man, that Spyders Lullabye Limited thing looked fuckin awesome.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 pm

This Grand Belial's Key shirt I got is FUCKING COMFORTABLE AS SHIT!

Oh, and the band/picture is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
PvtVile

PvtVile

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:42 am

I am drinking some awesome beer and my eye is twitching. Also Bloodbath fucking rules! :cheers: :horns:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scumcast
Huldrelokk

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 pm

got my;

Mercyful fate nuns have no fun backpatch,
Sodom, the sin of sodom is the sign of evil shirt
Meet your Archangel, Ultimate Mundo Cannible, Nuclear Holotcaust 12"s
El Nudo, Fuck You all, Discharge 7"

and they threw in a cd from the band Berzerker

today was a good day
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 am

Yay I have to get up early and go to court and pay a fine... But I can't sleep...
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 am

I slept like a log last night!
:mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:21 pm

:horns: VADER RULEZ!!! :horns:
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Almost got to see some chick get hit by a car yesterday.
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:31 pm

i need a more powerful computer... :upset:
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Really High
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Really drunk woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Really high 2 days in a row!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats going on in that noodle of yours?   whats going on in that noodle of yours? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats going on in that noodle of yours?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metcast :: Other :: Chatter Chamber-
Jump to: