Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Metcast! I am Tom.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Welcome to Metcast! I am Tom. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Metcast! I am Tom.   Welcome to Metcast! I am Tom. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 am

Greetings Hu-man! I...am ZILTOID, the Omniscient... I have come far from across the Omniverse. YOU, will fetch me your universe's ULTIMATE cup of coffee. BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes......
Make it perfect!

haha, just fuckin around.

I am Tom (that fucker Sheriff Harry and Afroman call me "elmo" though.) I am the admin here and one of the three hosts of the show.

Some of my favorite bands are Venom, Death Angel, Onslaught, Gorguts, Emperor, Megadeth, Death, Dio, Sabbat, Celtic Frost, Iron Maiden, King Diamond, Sodom, Nuclear Assault, Destruction, Exciter, Razor, Sadus, Finntroll, Anal Cunt, Hirax, Toxik, Forbidden, Testament, Buckethead, Strapping Young Lad, Kreator, Obituary, Vader, Windir, Vio-Lence, Possessed, Stratovarius, Exhorder, Exumer, Overkill, Morbid Angel, Exodus, Dark Angel, Mercyful Fate, Artillery, Immortal, Massacre, Helloween, Opeth, Twisted Sister, Wintersun, T3h Shred Boiz, ZACH AND RON, Buckethead, Aeon, Emino Moricone, Akercocke, Brain Drill, Agalloch, Amon Amarth, Korpiklaani, Kalmah, Devin Townsend, I, Elvenking, Watchtower, Monstrosity, Running Wild, Imsomnium, Cricus Maximus, Stormlord, Twilight, Rhapsody, Einherjer, Angra, The Doors, Insect Warfare, Mucus Membrane, Uaral, Rusty Cooley, Stormtroopers of Death, Psycroptic, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Winterlong, Moonsorrow, The Moon and the Nightspirit, Morbid, Old Funeral, Ulver, Pest, Horna, Ensiferum, Nunslaughter, Satyricon, Burzum, Grand Belial’s Key, Tsuder, Inquisition, Aura Noir, Satanic Warmaster, Nargaroth, Dodheimsgard, Drukdh, Graveland, Isengard, Carpathian Forest, Hellhammer, Watain, Moonblood, Enslaved, Mayhem, Marduk, Leviathan, Nachtmystium, Sargeist, Darkthrone, Behexen, Lurker of Chalice, Anata, Judas Priest, Holy Terror, Heaven and Hell, Sacred Reich, Heathen, Deathwish, Cancer, Monstrosity, Morgoth, Autopsy, GRAVE, Messiah, Epitaph, Asphyx, Purtenance, Disastrous Murmur, Demigod, Dismember, Broken Hope, Sarcafago, and SHPONGLE!

some of my hobbies include: Listening to Music, listening to music...and listening to music. Running. Scuba Diving. Guitar. Shredding. Writing Music. Masterbation. Exploring Drugs and Making Smoking Devices. Exploring Sexual Fetishes. Silhouette Shooting (handguns) and Rifelry. Cleaning Guns. Art/Drawing. Being a psyco. Eating Spicey or Exptic Food. Smashing Stuff. Thinking. Being Lazy. Occasional Basketball.

I dont like television, but i enjoy movies, particularly 1980's action, thriller, sci-fis or horror films. but not the gay ones about ghosts and shit, i like the slasher films like the Halloween series. Michael Myers is a childhood hero.
also, i was not rasied on disney cartoons like most children. i was raised on obscure 1960's-1980's asian martial arts films and the old Star Wars movies.
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com

Welcome to Metcast! I am Tom.
Page 1 of 1