Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devin motherfucking Townsend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paragonal

Paragonal

Devin motherfucking Townsend Empty
PostSubject: Devin motherfucking Townsend   Devin motherfucking Townsend EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Ever since Metalscape played Deadhead on one of their episodes (I cannot remember which, 80 something I think) I have been hooked on Dev. Oddly enough I tried out SYL and I can't say I'm a fan. His solo stuff is just fucking sweet... except for Ki, I mothernigger hate Ki.

Any other Dev fans?

Favorite song; Storm --- This song shows off his vocal range and guitar skilz better then any other song I've heard so far.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Devin motherfucking Townsend   Devin motherfucking Townsend EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I love Ki man
Coast, Disruptr, and Gato are aces
Other decent songs are on there too
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Devin motherfucking Townsend   Devin motherfucking Townsend EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm

i have Ziltoid the Omniscient. Syncheestra, Infinite, and Ocean Machine.

Synchestra sucks balls

Ki looks good.

Infinite has a few really good songs like "Noisy Pink Bubbles" and "truth" and "christine" but the rest arent very good.

Ocean Machine is fucking awesome

and Ziltoid the Omniscient will forever be the best album Devs ever made. un-fucking-touchable.
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Devin motherfucking Townsend   Devin motherfucking Townsend EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:54 pm

meh.
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
Paragonal

Paragonal

PostSubject: Re: Devin motherfucking Townsend   Devin motherfucking Townsend EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:47 am

Mike wrote:
I love Ki man
Coast, Disruptr, and Gato are aces
Other decent songs are on there too

I'm just not so much into his softer stuff, I kinda like his not to heavy, not to soft stuff. Again, like Storm, Deadhead, Random Analysis, etc.. Ki is too quiet and soft. I hear the next 3 are supposed to be epic though - I can't wait for deconstruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devin motherfucking Townsend   Devin motherfucking Townsend Empty

Back to top Go down

Devin motherfucking Townsend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metcast :: Music :: Favorite Bands-
Jump to: