Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guilty Pleasures

Go down 
+4
El Decapo
Mike
Burp
Paragonal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Paragonal

Paragonal

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Alright peoples, what are your guilty pleasure bands.

While I am a die hard metal head - I do enjoy the hard rock too. Examples being -

Seether
Evanescence
Disturbed
megadeth (more heavy metal then any other I guess)
Metallica

Some softer but still good bands -
Van Halen
Journey
Motley Crue

These are just some I like.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Hahahahahaha disturbed, evanescence, and fucking seether.
GTFO
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Paragonal wrote:

Seether
Evanescence
Disturbed
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Coming from the dude with the henti avatar I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
Paragonal

Paragonal

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 am

That would generally be the point of GUILTY pleasures. Idiots. And yeah El, a guy standing in fire is sooo henti. You should at least attempt to make sense when you flame someone.

You're all going to sit there and tell me that all you listen to is heavy metal? That's really boring.
And yeah, I like Amy Lee's voice, Disturbed has some good songs, and I like Seether quite a bit. What's your point? I like other music than people wearing makeup rubbing their cocks along the fret board while burping into the mic. I guess I'm a communist.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 am

Having some shemale video-game emoanime nonce-boy as your avater on a Metal forum isn't exactly going to make you too popular, asshole.
& You're no communist, you're a fag. So cry about it why don't you. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Paragonal wrote:

You're all going to sit there and tell me that all you listen to is heavy metal? That's really boring.

haha I never said that, I LOVE other genres of music as well
Just not shit :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Paragonal wrote:
That would generally be the point of GUILTY pleasures. Idiots. And yeah El, a guy standing in fire is sooo henti. You should at least attempt to make sense when you flame someone.

And yeah, I like Amy Lee's voice, Disturbed has some good songs, and I like Seether quite a bit. What's your point? I like other music than people wearing makeup rubbing their cocks along the fret board while burping into the mic. I guess I'm a communist.
Hey, they get fucked by tentacles, why not fire?

And I don't just listen to heavy Metal (although I sure as hell don't listen to your kind from that description) I'm just not ashamed of the music I like.
Back to top Go down
Paragonal

Paragonal

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:40 pm

El Decapo wrote:
Paragonal wrote:

Hey, they get fucked by tentacles, why not fire?

And I don't just listen to heavy Metal (although I sure as hell don't listen to your kind from that description) I'm just not ashamed of the music I like.

I'm not ashamed of mine either, and I was describing the kind of metal I don't like, I hate pig squealing and the shit like that. It gets on my nerves.

Truth be told I'm not a fan of black metal, at least most of the stuff I've heard. I like Some death, I like Folk and power, I'm a huge fan of Ensiferum, Dev, Biomechanical (From what I've heard, I have cannabalized) and a whole shit ton of power bands.

The point of this thread I guess wasn't described very well. I meant it to be a thread about bands that AREN'T heavy metal that you happen to like. Examples being Van Halen or Motley Crue.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm

El Decapo wrote:
Paragonal wrote:

Seether
Evanescence
Disturbed

rofl
here are mine: Wolves in the Throne Room, Quiot Riot, Twisted Sister, The Moon and the Nightspirit, Dragonforce (the valley of the damned album ONLY), the song "Engel" by Rammstein, the song "Georgia" by Ludacris, the song "1,2,3,4, get cho' woman on da floor" by Coolio (i used to run around the house when i was 6 and sing that), the shadow of the colossus soundtrack along with a few other nerdy soundtracks, the song "Men in Black" by Will Smith (favorite song when in first grade)
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm

I like Shania Twain.
But then again, I'm Kanadian..
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 pm

ya i like the song Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks.
but this that i am about to mention is the guiltiest pleasure of all. i know i will NEVER hear the end of it and will be called a faggot even in the afterlife, but here it goes: the song "i love you always forever" by Donna Lewis.
FUCK YOU ALL, i said it and fuck off!

i also like a few John Denver songs (fuck you all!) and i remember i got Barry Whites greatest hits for my birthday
Back to top Go down
Paragonal

Paragonal

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
but this that i am about to mention is the guiltiest pleasure of all. i know i will NEVER hear the end of it and will be called a faggot even in the afterlife, but here it goes: the song "i love you always forever" by Donna Lewis.

i also like a few John Denver songs (fuck you all!) and i remember i got Barry Whites greatest hits for my birthday

The only song I've heard out of those is Thunder rolls, which is a good song. If you ever hear it live, there is another verse where the chick murders the dude lol. I have no idea who John Denver, or Donna Lewis are.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 am

Paragonal wrote:
I meant it to be a thread about bands that AREN'T heavy metal that you happen to like. Examples being Van Halen or Motley Crue.
IN THAT CASE!

Hank III
Bach
Beethoven
Mozart
Master P
Insane Clown Posse
Nazareth
Discharge
Doom
Driller Killer
Robert Johnson
BB King
Jimi Hendrix
Boston
Chaos 88
Vaginal Jesus
Grinded Nig
Cake
Various Celtic tunes
And so on and so forth. Too many to name.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 pm

I listen to panic at the disco sometimes when I'm high
Its cool
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Paragonal wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:

The only song I've heard out of those is Thunder rolls, which is a good song. If you ever hear it live, there is another verse where the chick murders the dude lol. I have no idea who John Denver, or Donna Lewis are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk4-e9dnGUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C21G2OkHEYo

dont laugh assholes.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk4-e9dnGUQ
That video would make for some great Beavis and Butthead commentary.
I've always been somewhat partial to a small portion of Simon & Garfunkel stuff, perfect example:

Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
El Decapo wrote:
Paragonal wrote:

Seether
Evanescence
Disturbed

rofl
the shadow of the colossus soundtrack

That's not a gulity pleasure, that's just fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

I fucking love simon and garfunkel
Nothing guilty about it
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Hades wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
El Decapo wrote:
Paragonal wrote:

Seether
Evanescence
Disturbed

rofl
the shadow of the colossus soundtrack

That's not a gulity pleasure, that's just fucking awesome.
ya that game has and always will have a soft spot in my heart. it is deffinately in my top 3 games iv played since i was a little baby shit and it will probably remain in my top 3 till the day i die. it can never be recreated or reproduced. it was the perfect game.
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Abba
Bee gees
Donna summer
Boney m
I like DISCO!

Depeche mode
Omd
The cure
Erasure
Kraftwerk
And many more...
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Europe
Red Dawn (i fucking love these dudes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metcast :: Music :: Favorite Bands-