Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 0- The Demo Episode!

Go down 
+5
Burp
shriffsheriff
Hades
Mike
Tom J. Pulvorazor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Episode 0- The Demo Episode! Empty
PostSubject: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 pm

HAHAHA!!!!!
prepare to get FUCKED!!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MMILDT2
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Hahah so i'm like 30 min in
First I haven't even listened to Lamb of God and Behemoth in like 2 years
Sound quality on songs are shit! Did you just play some of them off your computer and record with your mic?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 pm

After I'm done listening to Ahab-The Call of the Wretched Sea I'll listen.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Mike wrote:
Hahah so i'm like 30 min in
First I haven't even listened to Lamb of God and Behemoth in like 2 years
Sound quality on songs are shit! Did you just play some of them off your computer and record with your mic?

Ah, come on TODD, instead of complaining, why not put YOUR shoulder to the wheel...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and tom: you win the "best guitar jam session on a metal podcast" award for 2009.
Hands down.

Last edited by shriffsheriff on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:15 pm

I was expecting the Tom we all heard on Cuntcast 32, SHOCKER!
But really, whats with the shit quality on 79% of the songs? Even the ones that didn't sound like complete shit were a little skewed and tinny.
& There is no myspace for Buurck, only tracks on youtube. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm

The Track List was good and the guitar jam was good but you need the other hosts ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm

ya my itunes has been fucked up, which is why i couldnt just have converted the .wav to mp3 earlier, so i tired putting some CDs through windows media player and then that didnt even work because WMP coulndt recognize like half of them like Death and Opeth so then i tried running them through audacity and it showed up as really squiggly lines that only played for like 100th of a second (wtf) so in the end, with most of them, i resorted to using youtube. please dont make fun of me. please.

and i know there was alot of dead space and i know i fucked up alot of other stuff like names and people and whatever, but HEY this is the DEMO episode.

howd yall like my drunk lazy half-ass tech tip minute of the week? :lol:

Last edited by Tom J. Pulvorazor on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
ya my itunes has been fucked up, which is why i couldnt just have converted the .wav to mp3 earlier, so i tired putting some CDs through windows media player and then that didnt even work because WMP coulndt recognize like half of them like Death and Opeth so then i tried running them through audacity and it showed up as really squiggly lines that only played for like 100th of a second (wtf) so in the end, with most of them, i resorted to using youtube. please dont make fun of me. please.

howd yall like my drunk lazy ass tech tip minute of the week? :lol:

I think you shouldn't have one.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Hades wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:

the solo was a "new" thing: GOOD
the "tech tip" was just stealing on zack's: BAD

Get the other hosts in ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 pm

shriffsheriff wrote:
Hades wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:

the solo was a "new" thing: GOOD
the "tech tip" was just stealing on zack's: BAD

Get the other hosts in ASAP.
ya i knew it was bad but i couldnt resist the oportunity to mock Zach. and ill try to refrain from the jam sessions, cuz i know it annoys people; i rememeber it got me kicked off a cuntcast episode ahah.

and i was BORN ready for you two hosts to board the train! you just gotta get off your ass and get skype, audactiy, and a microphone device of some sort. when you have completed those three objectives, and only then, then call upon me to do the first real epsisode.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Tom, no matter what you call it (as in a demo, pilot, whatever) people are still gonna bitch about it! But if you look through the bitchin and focus on the constructive criticism than you can greatly improve.
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Now listening.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 am

Man, I was hopeing for some sweet pissed off tom rants! :upset:
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:52 am

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
microphone device

Well, I do have one of these in my attic somewhere...:

Episode 0- The Demo Episode! 1910

Will it do ???
Back to top Go down
Ronemite

Ronemite

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 am

The tech tip was a blatant ripoff and just plain wrong.

Apart from the shit quality on the audio on some songs, the endless guitar "jam" and the sad stories from your daily life, it was a pretty decent show. I was expecting a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:54 am

Fuck yeah Ron
you wait until we have an actual episode, shit is going to be great
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:51 am

Ronemite wrote:
The tech tip was a blatant ripoff and just plain wrong.

Apart from the shit quality on the audio on some songs, the endless guitar "jam" and the sad stories from your daily life, it was a pretty decent show. I was expecting a lot worse.
like i said on the episode, its just me with my thumb up my ass. i NEED sheriff and mike to get on.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:03 pm

asskissing WILL NOT get you EXTRA metcast-points ronnie-boy.
:lol:

On the other hand, you JUST might be sincere
(which makes the whole thing ever MORE DREADFUL..)

Where will all of this lead us ???
The suspense is killing me
:popcorn:

Episode 0- The Demo Episode! Cheeseburger_in_a_can

This forum is awesomeness in a can!
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:46 pm

I genuinely thought the tech-tip was in good taste amongst all the other nonsense that went on. Now all you have to do is never include it in any future episodes for it to retain it's charm.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Burp wrote:
I genuinely thought the tech-tip was in good taste amongst all the other nonsense that went on. Now all you have to do is never include it in any future episodes for it to retain it's charm.
yes yes i know i will never do it ever again, but like i said about A HUNDRED times already, i was MOCKING zach. listen to it again and you can detect the sarcasm/mockery tone i tried to put in it.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Burp wrote:
yes yes i know i will never do it ever again, but like i said about A HUNDRED times already, i was MOCKING zach. listen to it again and you can detect the sarcasm/mockery tone i tried to put in it.
Yaino kthxbye
What I meant was, it would kill the joke if you or any other host went for it again.
I think the greatest possible thing you could do on the show is NOT mention ms in any way shape or form. Insult them indirectly, parody their faults, but never give them the pleasure of getting plugged. You don't need them, Tom, make them dependent on your patronage, turn those tables. :lol:

Fool'em into thinking your balls taste good.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 pm

So far tom's solo is better than the new Metalscape.
Back to top Go down
greggcarson

greggcarson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 am

This had better be good.
Back to top Go down
greggcarson

greggcarson

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 am

Wow Tom you actually sound like a real person.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 am

greggcarson wrote:
Wow Tom you actually sound like a real person.
thats not my real voice though to be honest. i wanted to impress you all by sounding like a real normal person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 0- The Demo Episode!   Episode 0- The Demo Episode! Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 0- The Demo Episode!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next