Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 1- "heh-heh"

Go down 
+3
Burp
Mike
Tom J. Pulvorazor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Episode 1- "heh-heh" Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XND4BW4G

Episode 1
No Sheriff Harry. Just Mike and Tom.
This episode the first ever real episode! And we used up almost all the requests on the demo episode, so about 99% of the playlist is shit that we picked out ourselves. The playlist was all songs that we, collectively, thought would be metal that everyone could TOLERATE and enjoy. So don’t bitch about the playlist not having your favorite demo tapes by Anal Cunt or something.
NOTE: Being the first real episode, we had a few fuckups, like the fact that many of the songs are somewhat clumped into the middle 30 or so minutes of the show, due solely to my poor conversation conducting skills. And the faulty Skype connections. And that Mike’s voice sounds a bit echoed. And Sheriff Harry sat this one out. But DON’T WORRY! We have figured it out, so I promise you, Episode 2 will be PERFECT! And I am SO sorry that every 2 seconds I do this nervous little “heh-heh” laugh. I don’t do that in real life. It’s my annoying, “Oh shit I’m talking to someone I don’t know personally for the first time, and whom I’ve always hated before, while trying to fill in awkward silences with shit talk to keep a podcast going” kind of laugh. So I will work hard not to do the gay little laugh.

Opeth- The Leper Affinity
Iron Maiden- The Number of the Beast
Adagio - Next Profundis
Venom- Don’t Burn the Witch
Necrophagist - Only Ash Remains
King Diamond- The Invisible Guests
The Raunchous Brothers- Kill Every Gay
Gorod - Thirst for Power
Helloween- Murderer
Satan – Trial By Fire (NOT Falchenbach!)
Ensiferum- Treacherous Gods

THE NEXT EPISODE WILL BE A DEATH METAL ONLY EPISODE! REQUEST SOME GOOD DEATH METAL!
Keep the requests flowing! Don’t be gay and say “I’ve got a request for yall: episode 2.”
We are working as hard as we can on releasing these episodes! They take time to record then edit.
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:44 pm

The only reason my voice echos is because of tom and how he is too stupid to use headphones.
Blame him not me
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 pm

DLing now. I can already tell who picked out which songs, Haha.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Burp wrote:
DLing now. I can already tell who picked out which songs, Haha.
Its pretty obvious. But I'm surprised that there is no Immortal.

Also BITERS! Cuntcast did a DM special for their 2nd episode! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Listening now.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:09 pm

The songlist SUCKS (NO Ahab..)
The file is too big.
The shit talk is barely entertaining.
DEATH METAL ONLY episodes are bad mojo.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:20 pm

I will ban you sheriff
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm

shriffsheriff wrote:
The file is too big.

Keep up the good work.
hey FUCKER! your not doing anything to help! so i WILL ban you if you dont take up your place and join me and TODD! how DARE you bitch at me like that! how DARE you! its ALL your fault that the file is too big, the episode was unentertaining, and the playlist was shit. ENTIRELY your fault for bitching out on me and TODD.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm

This is probably the only podcast where a Gorod song gets dedicated to "all the heteros". :lol:
& I never bothered to even look for that Dyoxen album, thought it'd be a lost cause for sure. Souds over-priced for a CD, as old as it is.
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Woohoo finally!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Burp wrote:
This is probably the only podcast where a Gorod song gets dedicated to "all the heteros". :lol:

:naughty: :naughty: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm

I got bored and turned it off, and I requested two songs so stop your bitching.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
shriffsheriff wrote:
The file is too big.

Keep up the good work.
hey FUCKER! your not doing anything to help! so i WILL ban you if you dont take up your place and join me and TODD! how DARE you bitch at me like that! how DARE you! its ALL your fault that the file is too big, the episode was unentertaining, and the playlist was shit. ENTIRELY your fault for bitching out on me and TODD.

Episode 1- "heh-heh" Borrring

Stop blaming OTHERS for YOUR OWN shortcomings tom, it is childish and annoying.
Become a MAN tom. You can do it: just work harder at whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 pm

shriffsheriff wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
shriffsheriff wrote:
The file is too big.

Keep up the good work.

Episode 1- "heh-heh" Borrring

Stop blaming OTHERS for YOUR OWN shortcomings tom, it is childish and annoying.
Become a MAN tom. You can do it: just work harder at whatever you do.
if your such a wise and experianced old man, then GROW A PAIR OF NUTS AND JOIN OUT TEAM!!!!!!!! stop changing the subject, which im SURE youll do when you reply to this. lets talk this out old buddy. so why cant you get skype or audaciity? WHERE is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Burp wrote:
& I never bothered to even look for that Dyoxen album, thought it'd be a lost cause for sure. Souds over-priced for a CD, as old as it is.
overpriced as shit, but i HAD to have the CD, they are my 2nd or 3rd favorite band now and that album is pure gold. NOTHING has ever been done like it. while doing some Dyoxen research i also stumbled upon Satan and Incubus, who i never really thought to look into untill about a month ago, and they are fucking good too. they have that really good sound that dyoxen has, but i dont think theyre as good as dyoxen. 3 very unique bands, Dyoxen and Satan and Incubus.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
overpriced as shit, but i HAD to have the CD, they are my 2nd or 3rd favorite band now and that album is pure gold. NOTHING has ever been done like it. while doing some Dyoxen research i also stumbled upon Satan and Incubus, who i never really thought to look into untill about a month ago, and they are fucking good too. they have that really good sound that dyoxen has, but i dont think theyre as good as dyoxen. 3 very unique bands, Dyoxen and Satan and Incubus.
In case you haven't got it yet, here's their 'Apocalyptic Dreams' demo, I know it took me awhle to find it for myself.
http://www.mediafire.com/?amn2mfhzgfm
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:41 am

- Tom, you spend WAY too much on CDs. Especially when its only one.
- I like hoe Hideous gets looped in with The Raunchous Brothers and The Mentors
- Eyehategod is good pissed off music, check them out.
- Thatnks for the plug :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Burp wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
In case you haven't got it yet, here's their 'Apocalyptic Dreams' demo, I know it took me awhle to find it for myself.
http://www.mediafire.com/?amn2mfhzgfm
you are my god.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm

El Decapo wrote:
ya but when i blow my wad on music, its not just any CD, its DYOXEN or DEATH ANGEL or MONSTROSITY or CANCER or fuckin VIO-LENCE or something.
lost and forgotten gods of metal. the best there are. the one true paths to metal satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 am

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
El Decapo wrote:
ya but when i blow my wad on music, its not just any CD, its DYOXEN or DEATH ANGEL or MONSTROSITY or CANCER or fuckin VIO-LENCE or something.
lost and forgotten gods of metal. the best there are. the one true paths to metal satisfaction.
If Imma blow a shit load of cash on one thing, it'd be a vinyl.
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 pm

keep it up... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:30 pm

New episode on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Hades wrote:

Finally!!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm

shriffsheriff wrote:
Hades wrote:

Finally!!!

Cool
x2
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Episode flow will hopefully be more steady in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1- "heh-heh"   Episode 1- "heh-heh" Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1- "heh-heh"
Page 1 of 1