Metcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Metcast

The Ultimate Heavy Metal Podcast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"

Go down 
+4
shriffsheriff
not Kange
El Decapo
Tom J. Pulvorazor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" Empty
PostSubject: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 am

i have had this duplicate CD lying around for over a fuckin year now and iv been tryin to get rid of it but no one likes them so i was hopin one of you suckers would be dumb enough to buy it from me.

If you interested we can nagotiate something resonable. a cheap sell or a TRADE perhaps
Back to top Go down
https://metcast.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness", but I'll probably wait till september when I move out, to stop you sending retarded love letters to my parents the next time I say guns are dumb or post photoshops of me fucking your mom ;)

Last edited by Vulvarazor on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Vulvarazor wrote:
I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness", but I'll probably wait till september when I move out, to stop you sending retarded love letters to my parents the next time I say guns are dumb or post photoshops of me fucking your mom Wink
ah, you must be diminished2b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:14 am

Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:
I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness", but I'll probably wait till september when I move out, to stop you sending retarded love letters to my parents the next time I say guns are dumb or post photoshops of me fucking your mom Wink

Incorrect.
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 am

Vulvarazor wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:

Incorrect.
Fraser!
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:48 am

El Decapo wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:
Tom J. Pulvorazor wrote:
Vulvarazor wrote:

Incorrect.
Fraser!

Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" Fraser
Back to top Go down
El Decapo

El Decapo

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

YAY! I R right!
Back to top Go down
http://cuntcast.tk/
not Kange

not Kange

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:56 am

Strapping Young Lad sux.
Back to top Go down
http://kangemusic.blogspot.com
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 pm

not Kange wrote:
Strapping Young Lad sux.

X1999999999999999
Back to top Go down
Mike
Tyrannical Overlord
Tyrannical Overlord
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah the Dev is only good solo
I love his newest album
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Again, I'm in if you accept chore points.
Back to top Go down
shriffsheriff
Canadien Law Enforcer
Canadien Law Enforcer
shriffsheriff

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 pm

GO FOR THE NAUGHTY BOX dim!!!!
Trade ANYTHING for it.
It maybe our ONLY hope of ever getting our hands on it!
rofl
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Nah, I don't want no stink'n naughty box. Probably too slippery to even pick up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 am

Burp wrote:
Nah, I don't want no stink'n naughty box. Probably too slippery to even pick up anyway.
as an admin i have a HAPPY trigger finger. youd better watch the FUCK out! or youll get fucking BANNED! youll get fucking PULVORAZED!
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 am

"No luls shall be had at Tom's expense."
Understood...
Back to top Go down
Tom J. Pulvorazor
Admin
Tom J. Pulvorazor

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:12 am

Burp wrote:
"No luls shall be had at Tom's expense."
Understood...
fuck you. i know i could ban you, but it wouldnt do no good. you wouldnt care because your just SO much better then us stupid bumbbling un-kvlt un-troo dickhead kiddies, right? mysterious psuedo-scotish man of vocabulary and blackened mystique. your so fucking cool. i wanna be just like you when i grow up.
Back to top Go down
Burp

Burp

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 am

Always glad to inspire.
Back to top Go down
greggcarson

greggcarson

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Fraser Watt wrote:
I'll trade it for Tundra's "In Cold Dimness"
Did you win that aswell?
Back to top Go down
antzcrx

antzcrx

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

ill trade you my copy of Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" for yours...mines a bit scratched up so it dont play well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"   Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black" Empty

Back to top Go down

Strapping Young Lad- "The New Black"
Page 1 of 1